- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, or 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2/3 cup plain dried breadcrumbs, or Italian
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- canola or olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cover a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with foil; coat the foil with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Add parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, pepper, and lemon zest to medium bowl and blend well.
- Step 3
- Press both sides of each chicken breast in breadcrumb mixture, and place in prepared pan. Coat the top of each crusted breast lightly with cooking spray.
- Step 4
- Bake until the chicken is completely cooked through, and the tops and bottoms are lightly browned (about 25 minutes).
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.