- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate ice milk, or similar light chocolate frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 cups ice cubes
- Step 1
- Add all ingredients to your blender or large food processor.
- Step 2
- Blend on highest speed until smooth, about 10 seconds. Scrape sides of blender and turn on blender for 5 seconds more.
- Step 3
- Pour into three glasses and enjoy!
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.