- 4 cups escarole, washed, patted dry, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups baby arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 head fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons light bottled balsamic vinaigrette, with more on the table in case someone would like to add more
- Step 1
- In 4 bowls, arrange in each, a mixture of the escarole, arugula and endive slices. Top each with pecans, Gorgonzola, and cranberries.
- Step 2
- Drizzle a tablespoon over each bowl and serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.