1 1/4 cups
1 3/4 tablespoons
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
fresh mint leaves, very finely chopped
- Lay the dates on a flat surface. Gently remove pits and slice thin. Set aside.
- Peel the bananas, slice each banana in half, then slice each half into thin slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond milk and stevia with an electric mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly add bananas, dates, cumin and cinnamon to the almond milk mixture. Mix well until combined.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine pecans and pistachios; process until smooth.
- Spoon pecan mixture atop banana mixture; place into the refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with a sprinkle of mint shavings.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to