- 3 cups chocolate chips, according to preference, such as 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips plus 1 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, or peppermint extract for Choco Mint Fudge
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows, + 1 cup walnut pieces, For Rocky Road Fudge
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut, + 1 cup pecan pieces, For German Chocolate Cake Fudge
- 1 cup crunched-up candy canes, For Peppermint Stick Fudge
- 1 cup peanut butter M&Ms, For Peanut Butter Fudge
- Step 1
- Line an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch square baking dish with foil.
- Step 2
- Add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and dash salt to an 8-cup microwave-safe glass measure and stir to blend. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave 1 minute more. Stir until chocolate chips are completely melted and a smooth mixture has formed.
- Step 3
- Stir in any mix-ins you're using to personalize your fudge (including vanilla extract) and spoon into prepared baking dish. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm. Pull foil out of baking dish so you can easily cut fudge into about 49 squares (cut 7 columns vertically, then horizontally).
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.