fresh pomegranates, roughly chopped
pecans, roasted and chopped
- In a saucepan, bring pomegranate juice to a boil over medium heat. Add pomegranates and agave nectar; cook for 20 minutes. Stir often. Add ginger, cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat; set aside to cool; mixture will thicken when cooled.
- Serve with pomegranate crackers.
Gluten-Free Pomegranate Pecan Crackers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix until combined.
- Prepare a large nonstick baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place dough in the center of the sheet. Roll dough with a rolling pin until it is 1/2 inch thick and is covering the baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the dough into 3 inch rectangles.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Pomegranate Conserve.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to