- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 cup light pancake syrup
- 4 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of a shallow roasting pan with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Put syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Step 3
- Place pork roast in a prepared roasting pan. Spread glaze evenly over the pork roast. Bake in oven until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees (45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours). Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.