With a store-bought or leftover roasted chicken, this hearty curried chicken salad is ready in a snap.
- 8 ounces Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup skinless roasted chicken, chopped
- 1/3 cup tart green apple, diced peeled
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins, chopped
- 24 small radicchio, Boston lettuce or endive leaves
- Step 1
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until just tender, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Step 2
- Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chicken, apple, onion, bell pepper, celery, raisins and the cooled potatoes.
- Step 3
- Place about 2 tablespoons potato salad in each radicchio (or lettuce or endive) leaf.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com