- 1 pound frozen spinach leaves, cut, not chopped, works best, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, available in bags and tubs
- freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste, optional
- Step 1
- Add olive oil to large, nonstick frying pan or skillet and heat oil until hot, but not smoking, over medium heat. Add garlic; saute for 30 seconds or so.
- Step 2
- Stir in the spinach leaves; saute for a few minutes or until spinach is tender.
- Step 3
- Add pepper to taste. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and serve.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.