These are so easy to make, and the recipe is easily doubled. (No need to butter these rolls; they taste great all by themselves).
- 1 pop-can reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 1/2 tablespoons no- or low-trans-fat margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic and herb no-salt seasoning
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives, optional
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2
- Add margarine, seasoning salt, and chives (if desired) to 1-cup measure. Blend well with fork or spoon.
- Step 3
- Open pop can and, one by one, unroll the crescent roll dough and lay them flat on a work surface. Spread about a teaspoon of the margarine mixture over each of the triangles of dough (using a small spoon), then roll into crescents (start from the bottom of the triangle and roll toward the tip). Place on cookie or baking sheet.
- Step 4
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until nicely brown and cooked throughout.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.