This low-cal, low-fat homemade ranch dressing is so easy to make you won’t need to buy it ever again!
- 2/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, (or 4 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, fresh (or dried) dill, red onion, white-wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and freshly ground pepper in a bowl until blended.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com