Simplicity itself, applesauce from a jar becomes quite special when warmed and laced with raspberries.
- 1 cup prepared "chunky" applesauce
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, not thawed
- Step 1
- Stir together applesauce and raspberries in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Step 2
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on High power until heated through, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Step 3
- Stir gently to avoid breaking down the raspberries.
Alternatively, warm applesauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in raspberries; let stand until they are thawed.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com