fresh thyme, finely chopped
carrot, finely grated
salt and white pepper, to taste
- Place eggs into a large pot filled with water. Cover and bring to a boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain water; set eggs aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, carrot, thyme and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sea salt and pepper.
- When eggs are cooled, peel and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolk and add to the mayonnaise mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat until soft and fluffy.
- Position hollowed eggs on a serving platter; fill with raspberry thyme egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika. Enjoy.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to