- 4 salmon filets, 4-6 oz. each
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- wedges, fresh lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Step 2
- Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
- Step 3
- Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Step 4
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes or until flaky. Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.