- 3/4 cup bottled roasted red pepper pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Add all ingredients to a small food processor or blender. Pulse about 20 seconds, until mixture is mostly smooth and ingredients are well-blended.
- Step 2
- Pour into serving container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.