dill, marjoram, parsley or mint, fresh chopped
young potatoes, sliced -- try a mix of blue, red, and gol
sweet or red onion, cut up
carrots, sliced into thin diagonal coins or matchsticks
broccoli, cut up
yellow squash, sliced into half moons
zucchini squash, sliced into half moon
Italian style sausages, sliced -- optional
sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the cut vegetables into a large roasting pan. Season the mixture with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Combine the following together for the Dijon sauce and whisk together: 4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill, marjoram, parsley or mint
- Pour the Dijon sauce and pour over the veggies. Stir to coat.
- Roast for an hour, until fork tender.
- Add in sliced cooked sausage during the last twenty minutes of roasting time, if desired.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to