- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh, the needles, separated from the sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Step 1
- Add all ingredients to a medium glass bowl or 4-cup glass measure and whisk until blended.
- Step 2
- Add your meat (or tofu or veggies) and all of the marinade to a sealable gallon plastic bag. Place in a bowl or dish and refrigerate for up to 24 hours, shaking the bag occasionally to make sure all surfaces of the meat are in contact with the marinade.
- Step 3
- Remove meat from the marinade and season it with salt and pepper, if you like. Grill or broil as desired.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.