WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 25 mins
Lime juice, chili powder and pepitas give this salmon Mexican flair. Serve with wild rice and steamed vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pepitas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Step 1
- Toast pepitas. Place in a small bowl with butter, lime zest, lime juice and chili powder.
- Step 2
- Generously coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, add to the pan and cook until browned and just cooked through in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove the pan from the heat. Transfer the salmon to a plate. Add the butter-lime mixture to the hot pan; stir until the butter is melted. Serve the salmon topped with the sauce.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com