- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas or green beans, (trim off the ends)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt to taste, optional
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place snap peas in a single layer in a 9x9-inch square or round baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the snap peas and toss to coat the beans.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle the shallots, Italian seasoning and salt (if desired) over snap peas. Bake until tender but still firm (6-8 minutes).
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.