- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free or light sour cream
- 1/2 juice from lemon
- 1 cup shredded, cooked crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat, (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup bay shrimp, cooked, (about 1/3 pound)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, add more to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 cups chopped Romaine, or green leaf lettuce or spinach
- Step 1
- Combine light mayonnaise with sour cream and lemon juice in medium bowl.
- Step 2
- Stir in crab, shrimp, celery, salt, pepper, olives, and green onions. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Step 3
- Serve each serving of seafood salad on a bed of 2 cups of lettuce greens.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.