- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 cup cooked shrimp meat, about 6 ounces, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 pinches paprika
- Step 1
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and chili sauce in a medium bowl and whisk briefly to blend well.
- Step 2
- Stir shrimp, red pepper, and chives into the dressing. Spoon the shrimp mixture into the avocado halves, and sprinkle lemon juice over the top of each.
- Step 3
- Serve each avocado half on a bed of romaine lettuce (about 1 cup each). Dust the top of each shrimp-stuffed avocado half with a pinch of paprika.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.