- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 one-inch thick center-cut pork chops, trimmed of visible fat
- Step 1
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, and honey to a small mixing bowl and whisk to blend well. Pour into a resealable, gallon-size bag and add the pork chops.
- Step 2
- Set bag in large bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, and up to one day.
- Step 3
- Preheat broiler or grill. Remove pork chops from marinade and set onto the grill plate, or, if broiling, set chops in a 9x9-inch foil lined baking dish. Broil or grill about 4 minutes, then turn chops over and continue cooking until pork is just cooked throughout (about 5 minutes more.)
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.