WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Step 1
- Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com