WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
This spicy rub of coriander, caraway and hot pepper is lovely on chicken, pork tenderloin or salmon. If you prefer your food less spicy, reduce the amount of crushed red pepper.
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Step 1
- Grind coriander seeds, caraway seeds and crushed red pepper in a spice grinder (or mortar and pestle) until finely ground. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in garlic powder and salt.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com