Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Steve Pomberg/WebMD
(2) Imagerie/Healthy Food Images
(4) Topic Photo Agency
(5) John E. Kelly/FoodPix
(6) Food Passionates/Corbis, Zoonar
(7) Paul Taylor/The Image Bank, iStock
(8) A Summer Time Grilling Guide/Splendid Table
(9) iStock, FoodPhotography Eising/Healthy Food Images
(10) Tom Grill/Photographer's Choice RF, iStock
(11) Adam Gault/Photographer's Choice RF
(12) Rua Castilho/Healthy Food Images
(13) iStock, Zoonar
(15) Dan Bachman/Photodisc
Lynne Rossetto Kasper, host, The Splendid Table, American Public Media; author, The Splendid Table's How to Eat Weekends.
American Public Media: "A Summertime Grilling Guide From the Splendid Table."
American Public Media: "A Spice-Scented Thanksgiving From the Splendid Table."
Centers for Disease Control: "Fruits and Vegetables."
Reviewed by Maryann Tomovich Jacobsen, MS, RD on October 17, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.