Turn a strawberry-banana smoothie, or your favorite blended concoction, into freezer pops for a cool treat.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail or pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Step 1
- Place strawberries, banana, yogurt, juice and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 2
- Divide among six 4-ounce freezer-pop molds. Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com