Add more or less sugar-substitute and sugar depending on your taste preference.
- 2 cups sliced or halved strawberries, sliced or halved
- 5 tablespoons superfine sugar, regular sugar will work, too
- 8 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 12 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2/3 cup club soda, mineral water or seltzer water, per glass
- Ice cubes, as desired
- Step 1
- Puree strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in blender or small food processor.
- Step 2
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each glass, then add 2 tablespoons sugar substitute and 1 tablespoon sugar to each glass.
- Step 3
- Add 3 tablespoons lemon juice to each glass; stir to blend well. Stir in 2/3 cup of club soda (or similar) into each glass, add some ice, and serve.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.