- 10 stalks celery, without leaves
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 medium size cucumber, peeled
- herb sauce, or creamy goat cheese dressing
- Step 1
- Rinse and peel the celery, cut into 10-inch stalks.
- Step 2
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- Step 3
- Cut the peeled cucumber in half and scoop out the insides with a small spoon, and then cut into 10-inch long sticks.
- Step 4
- Stuff celery, cucumber sticks and tomato halves with herb sauce or creamy goat cheese dressing.
- Step 5
- Add grated garlic and/or shallots to taste. Serve chilled.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.