celery, without leaves
1/2 medium size
herb sauce, or creamy goat cheese dressing
- Rinse and peel the celery, cut into 10-inch stalks.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- Cut the peeled cucumber in half and scoop out the insides with a small spoon, and then cut into 10-inch long sticks.
- Stuff celery, cucumber sticks and tomato halves with herb sauce or creamy goat cheese dressing.
- Add grated garlic and/or shallots to taste. Serve chilled.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.