Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups corn, frozen or cut off the cob
- 2 cups shelled edamame, green soybeans, available frozen
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon whipped butter or less-fat margarine, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Add corn and edamame to microwave-safe dish and toss to blend. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are nice and hot.
- Step 2
- Stir in the chopped tomato, salt and pepper, and whipped butter or margarine if desired.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.