You'll get plenty of vitamin A and C, from the spinach, oranges, and strawberries, when you have a serving of this salad.
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup orange segments, or sliced nectarines or peaches, peeled
- 1 cup sliced or halved fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons 'lite' or reduced-calorie Italian dressing or lite raspberry vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- Step 1
- Toss first four ingredients together.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top.
- Step 3
- Spoon into four salad bowls and enjoy!
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.