green bell peppers, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
yellow bell peppers, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
Vidalia onion, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
extra-virgin olive oil
fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and peaches. Drizzle with olive oil, freshly squeezed orange juice and balsamic; gently toss to coat. Add chili powder, coriander, paprika, tarragon, sea salt and pepper. Again, gently toss to combine.
- Set aside for 15 minutes, covered.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place marinated peaches and vegetables onto the grill; grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked and soft.
- Remove peaches and vegetables from grill; transfer to a serving platter.
- Serve warm or chilled. Enjoy.
September 22, 2012
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to