yellow wax beans
3 small heads
white wine vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash beans and cut off ends. Cut into about 2 inch pieces. Add to boiling, salted water and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool with cold water. Set aside.
- Wash and clean frisee, drying completely in a salad spinner. Set aside.
- Heat small pan and add pine nuts. Stirring often, toast pine nuts until golden brown and fragrant.
- To make dressing, whisk all (last five) ingredients together, breaking up garlic cloves.
- To assemble salad layer frisee in large bowl. Top with green beans, cheese crumbles, pine nuts and dressing. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to