honey (or less), divided
framboise or vanilla extract
2 heaping tablespoons
- Puree raspberries with two tablespoons honey and one tablespoon frambroise or vanilla extract in a food processor or blender, processing until smooth.
- Strain the raspberry puree through a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
- Pour half of the strained raspberry puree into your molds, and reserve the remaining puree for the final layer of your popsicles. Freeze popsicles for two to four hours until firm.
- Whisk two tablespoons honey into one cup milk kefir until well-combined. Remove the single-layered popsicles from the freezer and add the middle layer by evenly distributing the sweetened kefir into a single layer in the popsicles. Once the milk kefir is exhausted, gently push blueberries into the layer of milk kefir and place the popsicles back into the freezer. Freeze popsicles for two to four hours before preparing the final layer.
- After the layer of milk kefir has frozen solid, pour the remaining raspberry puree evenly among the popsicles, and return them to the freezer until all layers are set.
September 16, 2012
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to