- 1 20-ounce can pineapple chunks canned in juice
- 2 kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 large papaya or mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest or peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened or sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Step 1
- Drain pineapple chunks, and reserve 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
- Step 2
- Add pineapple chunks, kiwi, strawberries, banana, and papaya or mango to large serving bowl.
- Step 3
- Put 1/4 cup pineapple juice, lime peel, lime juice and honey in a 2-cup measure and whisk together until nicely blended. Drizzle over the salad, and toss to coat the fruits well. Sprinkle coconut over the top before serving, if desired.
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.