Total Time: 25 mins
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Step 1
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Step 2
- In small saucepan, mix the lemon juice, oil, and garlic, and cook over low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Step 3
- Put vegetables in serving dish. Pour lemon sauce over them. Garnish with parsley.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.