- 1 cup baby carrots
- About 10 pitted black olives, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup celery sticks, and/or 1 cup lightly micro-cooked and chilled asparagus spears if desired
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup jicama sticks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup bottled light ranch dressing i.e. Light Done Right®
- 5 drops green food coloring, add more if desired
- Step 1
- Glue a black olive half onto each baby carrot using cream cheese as the glue. Arrange on serving plate.
- Step 2
- Glue an almond slice onto each celery stick or asparagus spear using cream cheese as the glue. Arrange on serving plate with the carrot fingers.
- Step 3
- Glue a large dried cranberry onto each jicama stick using cream cheese as the glue. Arrange them on the serving plate with the rest of the monster fingers.
- Step 4
- Add the ranch dressing to a dip bowl. Serve it with the veggie fingers!
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.