- 1/2 cup less-fat margarine, with 8 grams fat per tablespoon
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar-substitute, (or 1/4 granulated sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest, or 1 tablespoon orange zest + 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, or white baking chocolate chopped into pieces
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch tube pan or bundt pan with canola cooking spray.
- Step 2
- Add margarine, light cream cheese, brown sugar, and granulated sugar (or sugar substitute) to large mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, then egg substitute (1/4 cup at a time), orange zest and orange juice, mixing well and scraping sides of bowl at least once.
- Step 3
- Measure a cup of whole-wheat flour and stir in the baking powder. Slowly add the whole-wheat flour mixture to the mixture in the mixing bowl, beating on low speed. Slowly beat in the white flour. Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Step 4
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely and serve.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.