Make this colorful and fun dessert in three minutes!
- 1 1-ounce box white chocolate sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, or use blackberries or boysenberries
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat granola crunch cereal
- Step 1
- Beat pudding mix into 1 1/2 cups of cold milk in mixing bowl and beat on medium-low (or whisk) for 1 to 2 minutes. Beat in the berries (if using frozen berries, slightly thaw so you can break them up into individual berries) and whipped topping on lowest speed.
- Step 2
- Spoon mousse into 4 individual custard cups (or similar) and top each with 1/3 cup of cereal.
- Step 3
- Serve immediately, or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve (ideally, they should be served within a couple of hours).
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.