Total Time: 55 mins
- 4 ounces wild rice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, not packed in oil
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Step 1
- Cook the rice in an abundant amount of boiling salted water in a large pot for 35 to 45 minutes or until the grains have almost doubled in size and are tender, but still chewy.
- Step 2
- Toast the pine nuts lightly (dry skillet) until tan and add to rice.
- Step 3
- Gently toss all ingredients together to mix.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.