WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5
Stirring salsa into versatile canned refried beans makes a quick and healthy bean dip. It also works well as a sandwich spread with your favorite vegetables and a sprinkle of cheese.
- 1/4 cup fat-free refried beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 scallion (optional), minced
- 1 ounce tortilla chips, (about 10)
- Step 1
- Combine refried beans, salsa, cilantro and scallion (if using) in a bowl. Serve with tortilla chips.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com