avocado, peeled, cored and mashed
garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
sweet onion, chopped
- In a food processor, combine lemon juice, water, and Tahini; puree until smooth consistency.
- Slowly add mashed avocado, shredded carrots, and shredded zucchini; continue to puree.
- Add chopped onion, agave nectar, and chili powder; puree until desired smooth consistency.
- Transfer into serving dishes.
- Enjoy with your favorite whole grain chips, pitas, crackers, or raw vegetables.
From www.foodily.com with permission. © 2010-2012 Foodily.com, Inc.
For more recipes go to