- 2 large zucchini
- 5 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1 8-ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 handful herbs, such as parsley or chives
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Rinse zucchini, cut off the tops and bottoms. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the middle with a small spoon.
- Step 2
- Cook the zucchini halves in boiling hot water for 5 minutes, strain and refrigerate.
- Step 3
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, fine herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Step 4
- Garnish zucchini with the shrimp; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, then coat with the cream cheese sauce. Serve chilled.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.