Healthwise Self-Care Checklist - Step 1. Observe the Problem
- When did it start? What are the
- If you have pain, is it a dull ache or stabbing
pain? Is it constant or does it go away and come back? Is it related to certain movements or activities?
- Measure your vital signs: temperature,
breaths (respiration rate), and
- Think back:
- Have you had this problem
- What did you do for it?
- Have there been any
recent changes in your life (such as stress, medicines, food, exercise)?
- Does anyone else at home or work have these symptoms?
- How concerned are you about the problem?
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
August 13, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Healthwise Self-Care Checklist Topics