Newly Diagnosed With Lupus
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Lupus
- Could any medications I'm taking be triggering or aggravating my lupus symptoms?
- Could another condition be causing my lupus symptoms?
- Has the disease already damaged my kidneys or other organs?
- Should I have a bone density test?
- Should I be taking calcium or other supplements?
- What are the possible side effects of my lupus drugs?
- How long will I need to take these lupus drugs?
- Is it safe for me to become pregnant if I have lupus? Are my lupus medications safe to take while I’m pregnant?
- How often should I have checkups?
- What lifestyle changes do you recommend?
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.