Top Men’s Health Stories of 2008: Readers' Choice
Here are some of the most viewed men’s health stories of the year.
Men apparently don’t know everything about sex, which propelled our story on sex mistakes to the runaway favorite in 2008. Eating and drinking also ranked high on readers’ to-do list.
Those topics are among the most viewed men’s health stories on WebMD for 2008.
2008 Year in Review
Sex and skin, digestion and diet, matters of the heart, mind, and more --
these hot topics attracted WebMD readers in 2008.
Take a look at the year's top health stories, slideshows, and video.
© 2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Virtual Sex: Everything You’re Afraid to Ask
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Penis
- Enlarged Prostate: A Complex Problem
- Watermelon a Natural Viagra
- 7 Muscle-Building Strategies for Guys
- Best Diet Plans for Men
- Why Men's Lives Are Shorter Than Women's
- Horny Goat Weed Shows Promise for ED
- 6 Top Health Threats for Men