1. When can I stop worrying about getting pregnant?
2. What kind of birth control is best for me during perimenopause (the time leading up to menopause)?
3. How might my sex drive change as I approach menopause?
4. I'm not in the mood for sex as much as I used to be. Is it because I’m going through menopause, or could it be something else?
5. What can I do to get my sex drive back?
6. What can hormone replacement therapy do for my sex life? What are the risks?
7. What do I do about dryness and pain during sex?
8. Will I still need Pap smears after menopause?
9. My partner and I are having problems that we didn't have before. Should we see a counselor, and how can we find one?
10. Is the saying, "Use it or lose it?" really true for sex after menopause?