Newly Diagnosed with Menopause
Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Menopause
- Do I need treatment for my symptoms of menopause?
- Is hormone replacement therapy right for me?
- What side effects can I expect from hormone replacement therapy, and how can I deal with them?
- Am I at high risk for heart disease?
- Should I undergo bone density screening? How often should I be screened?
- Should I be taking medicines other than estrogen to protect my bones or my heart?
- Could any medicines other than estrogen help relieve my hot flashes or other symptoms?
- Do you recommend soy supplements or other natural remedies?
- Could you help me set up an exercise program?
- What other lifestyle changes could be especially helpful for me?
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.