Physical Abuse - Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You think that you or someone you know is in danger of being abused.
- You have been hurt and cannot have someone safely take you to emergency care.
- You have just been abused.
- A family member has just been abused.
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You are worried about abuse in your relationship.
- You are worried about abuse of a family member or friend.
- You suspect that a child has been abused.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if you have any problems.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.