If you’re looking for arthritis information, the following resources and links were selected and approved by health care professionals within The Cleveland Clinic Health Center. The purpose of these addresses and links is to provide you with additional information only. The inclusion of links to web sites other than The Cleveland Clinic does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites or any association with their operators.
Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What caused my arthritis?
2. What drugs can I take if I frequently have stomach problems with pain relievers?
3. Would prescription medication be appropriate for my osteoarthritis?
4. What are some appropriate exercises for me to try?
5. Will stretching and flexing the joint help it feel better?
6. Why does the weather affect my symptoms?
7. Does physical activity help osteoarthritis...