Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What caused my arthritis?
2. What drugs can I take if I frequently have stomach problems with pain relievers?
3. Would prescription medication be appropriate for my osteoarthritis?
4. What are some appropriate exercises for me to try?
5. Will stretching and flexing the joint help it feel better?
6. Why does the weather affect my symptoms?
7. Does physical activity help osteoarthritis...